You can type here any text you want

Canadian GN on the hoist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

corkatoa

Building my 85. Here is the bodywork so far on this rusty canadian car.
Before everyone hacks on me too hard, this is the first bodywork I have done in 25 years. I built the rockers by hand, first ones I have ever done. My fabrication and welding is good, so save criticism for the bondo stage of the build. I might get someone else to do that as i don't want to eat any bondo and I am not that good at it.
Inner lip of wheelwells will be done next. The body will be lifted for bushings and to clean the frame as well as can be done. The trunk(other than inner lip as seen) and floors are perfect, and the fenders are going to be replaced.
Have a set of near pristine doors from m233roller to replace the ones in pics. They are so nice it will be a shame to have to sand them down. Thanks to him for his patience and the final parts to complete the engine as well as the doors.
Interestingly, the paint on the car, even dusty, was a mile deep. Can see my whole garage in it.

Car will have over 10k into it with the body/paint and the 87 engine being built. Knew it wouldn't be cheap, but it had to be saved and brought back, so I can drive the living sh@t out of it through the kootenays.

Please check skydrive pics @

http://1drv.ms/221GPbx

Last edited:
Back