You can type here any text you want

Celebrity owned GN valuation

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oley1buick

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Good day everyone!
I'm a new member and I must say this place is simply awesome!
I am currently in possession of a 1987 GN formerly owned by the comedian David Spade. some of you may remember the car was featured on the show
"Jay Leno's garage". The episode is easily accessable on YouTube. I've done some work to the car fixing oil leaks, muting the wheels, stancing the car so suit my taste.
I'm at a crossroads now because it's just not comfortable with the OEM seats and then it snowballs in my brain...pro tour chassis, cage, mini tubs, V8/v10, on and on.
So...yeah, take another 30 or so seconds chuckling, shaking your...I get it. How do i valuate this car? It has been super fun and I've entertained sport buckets, hydro shocks from Mittler brothers...just another rabbit hole, I know. I really don't need another project...sounding familiar to anyone? LOL!!! I appreciate and value any constructive input.
Thanks, Oley

Pictures and a full description will help, then we can estimate a value , and no being owned by a celebrity doesn't increase the value of these cars...
only Elvis's Cadillac🤣

Changing the seat or seats is a simple bolt in, not a project, see Scat Procar Elite with G body GM adapter.
I don't think there's much of a premium due to his prior ownership, it was his daily driver i recall. Now if it was Sean Penn's and he left his Glock .40 in it than yeah, about $750 added value. :p
Keep it, fix it the way you want it, drive it, and you will be making more money by holding onto it, a lot more $$$. :cool:
Just my .02 as a minor celebrity, so you can owe me the quarter. ;)
Assuming the car was already advertised and sold as his, you would have already paid that premium, and should know how much extra to ask if any....

I remember seeing that car on one of Jay Leno’s shows with Jay driving and David as a passenger.The car was rough Dave did not take good care of it.

Back