You can type here any text you want

Center caps & overlays

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
Just got my new center caps from GM , and overlay's from Mark at TR custom parts they look frickin great!! What you guys think?Thanks Mark :biggrin:

Mark's stuff makes every GN look sexy! :)

3-16-2007+6-44-13+PM_0031.JPG

Looks good guys. Keep buying stuff to keep me going in this tough economy!! Wonder if I can get in on the bailout plan???:biggrin:

Can't go wrong with Mark's overlays. I did the same thing on my T. I admired the pics posted of Gary Wells and Rafael Vasquez wheels so much, that I had to copy them. The overlays give them an OEM look. Nothing quite like a clean set of GTA's. You have good taste my friend.

Attachments

• DSC01101 (Large).jpg
    DSC01101 (Large).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC01105 (Large).jpg
    DSC01105 (Large).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 143
Here are the "power 6" and "GNX" overlays (shown on the same wheel) I had made a while ago by Mark...
Claude :smile:

Hey, don't forget we can do these for custom wheels too as long as they have a flat surface to adhere to.

That's kinda cool! Now we just need to get some billet aluminum caps for the billet specialty wheels and I'll be buying the old billet wheels I had on my old regal. Cheap for billet wheels but looked bad@ss on the old carb'ed car. Shoulda never sold these either. 16x9.5 rear and 16x8 in the front with bfg comp g force. Got it all for just over 1600 bucks 7 years ago. My discount though:rolleyes:

Billet Specialties

I would like these but then I'd have more in wheels than the car!

Billet Specialties - Stiletto

Back