You can type here any text you want

Central FL Club Meet, Sat. June 4th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
Just north of Orlando in the Casselberry Commons Shopping Center (SR 436 & Howell Branch Rd.) in the Arby's parking lot.

Bring your stories and goodies from Bowling Green.

Lots of shopping and dining in walking distance, bring your family and friends.

What time is this meet, I am from Palm Beach, but have been working in the Altamonte Springs area for the past few weeks or so, would love to come by and see some of the Buicks. Directions would also be helpful. Thanks.

Gathering starts at 6pm, most arrive by 7:30, usually breaks up around 9pm with a group of us going to dinner.

From Altamonte Springs, head south on SR 436 (aka Semoran Blvd.) for about 5 to 6 miles into the city of Casselberry, you will pass a Bob Evans Restaurant, Hooters and SuperWal-Mart all on the right side of the road during the journey. About a mile after WalMart, the Casselberry Commons shopping center will be on your right (Includes a Publix, Bells, etc.) turn into the Arby's and we'll be there. If you reach Howell Branch Rd., you've just passed us. It's an easy straight shot from Altamonte on 436.

Hope to see you there.

Man it is raining constantly up here and I guess all over Florida these past couple of days. I might get an early reprive from this job here and get to head home for a couple days so if that happens I might miss the meet.

Back