chip for 868's

2much6

who makes the best chip for a set of 868's.also does the inj's burn rich on botom and lean out on top end?thanks

Im wondering if my browser isnt showing newer post? If not, this well be redundant.

I had assumed there was something really odd with these so I got my first from Joe... works great! But in MY car no tricks are needed and the ones I made work fine.

No comparison to the "bottom end fueling" on those 009's - sheesh.

Oh, the answer is "anyone". But I'll plug Joe.

Shawn

Actually thats not true. I'm not going to name names but Ive seen some 868 chips that would be less than stellar compared to some others. I'm sure Joe has a handle on them as do probably some of the others but I've also seen some vendors chips that probably don't run so well with 868s.

I think some people try to calibrate based on theory rather than hands on and thats not always a good thing.

Joe who? Lubrant?

Jay, care to comment (privately, if you choose) on who you could recommend, including yourself, of course? I have a set of 868s that I would like to pass on to a friend, but not if the chips available are anything like what I obtained ~3 years ago. They were dismal performers.

In an attempt to be politically correct, I don't think you would have any issues with chips from any of the leading chip guys. The 868s were a bit tricky for some people when they first came out but I think enough time has passed that everyone probably has them nailed down now but don't quote me on that just in case :)