You can type here any text you want

Chip Info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m2gn

i'm looking for some info on a pit bull chip that i have. the numbers on the chip are hp13/r3 pit bull arb eo d304-2. (it might be hp137 r3)but i can't tell if that's a 7 or just a line. does anyone have any info on this chip, it was on the car when i got and the person i got the car from doesn't know much about it. :confused: please let me know what you think.

Its a pitbull,boost=30 to 40 hp increase.18psi-1st and 2nd,17psi 3rd,16psi 4th.26 deg adv to 3000rpm then 24 deg afterwards.covertor lock at 42mph at cruise and 90mph at wot. 6375 rev limiter.top speed to 200mph dual fan control.fan on temp over 30mph 185 deg,fan on speed 0 mph turns off speed 30 mph. 50 state legal.... arb eo#d304-2 hp137r3

thanks for the info. looks like to me, that your on top of your game. :cool:

If you ever consider getting another chip... get Eric Marshall at turbotweak to cut you one. I have never heard anything negative about his chips..... they are cutting edge for the stock computers abilities IMHO.

Turbotweak

I second that opinion, get a TT chip. Eric really knows what he is doing whether it's for a stock TR or a heavily modded one. Mine works great.

Chris

just got my 100 octane chip from eric and it is amazing! awsome spool and great idle! i will definatley only buy chips from him! he rocks!

Back