You can type here any text you want

Chip Upgrade????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-typex1

Darkside Member
I have the MAFT-PRO on my car with the extender pro chip. I bought the chip for a TE60 with 50# inj. I decided to get a PT6776S, still running 50's, but in the process of putting on the ALKYcontrol kit.

Question is, do I need a new chip for these upgrades or are they adjustable in the PRO, or get the chip updated/new??
TIA

I have the MAFT-PRO on my car with the extender pro chip. I bought the chip for a TE60 with 50# inj. I decided to get a PT6776S, still running 50's, but in the process of putting on the ALKYcontrol kit.

Question is, do I need a new chip for these upgrades or are they adjustable in the PRO, or get the chip updated/new??
TIA

There should be more than enough adjustments.
You'll only need to worry about a new chip in this case, if and when you upgrade your injectors. And even then, the Pro would have enough headroom to compensate for some injector changes until you can get a new chip burned.

When you get the alky up and running you'll want to run the Pro's WOT A/F ratio a bit richer. Somewhere in the 10.8-11.0 range.

Back