You can type here any text you want

Chromer in KC???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Joe, what are you wanting to chrome??? If you don't want to post it in the open, PM me...Depending on what it is, I could ask around to some people at work and maybe find somebody local to do it...I've heard it's getting harder and harder to find a good place...A lot of the good old chrome places have closed up and opening a new place is EXTREMELY difficult to do because of the EPA hoops and red tape...

Let me know...

Hey Jim how's it going haven't heard from you in awhile, have you heard anything from Phil haven't heard from him either. keep in touch

Really Jim, what rock have you been hiding under? I thought you fell off the planet last year! How are the ride's doing? I need to get a MAF pipe chromed, I have a custome one for the TTA that fits my needs better. Those that are already for sale out there don't end up where I need it to.

I was told Electo Bumper or Missouri Plating might be good...My buddies at work are into Harley's and such, and they mentioned that if you could find a local custom bike builder, that they would also probably have good local sources for that kind of stuff...The one thing they did mention was that all the REALLY GOOD chrome platers are back on the east coast...

As for me...I'm just keeping busy with work...I had to take a break from the bulletin board...I was spending entirely too much time on here...The rides are still in the same condition as the last time I saw you over at Bryan's house for the big get together...Not running :( Thought I had the GN going, but something is giving me problems and I'm just a little pissed at it right now...Just got too many irons in the fire and need to settle down and FINISH one project at a time instead of jumping back and forth between them...I just need the weather to warm up some first...

Hope this helps you out some...Talk to ya later...

Hey Larry, it has been a while...I haven't talked to Phil, but maybe once just after he sold his car...Don't really know what's going on with him...

Back