You can type here any text you want

Classic FAST playback recording

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
This year I have noticed that I cannot see any recording when I playback what I record on the VE Table. Only the original recod screen records, but when I want to make some VE corrections, it does not record.
Any ideas?

Thanks

huh

to playback while connected and see the trace on ve or af tables you need to hide the dash for those windows

or disconnect and then you can play back and veiw the trace , make changes , save them and then reload the changes to the ecm or use cut and paste

I tried those things. But I can try again. I did not have this problem last year before storage. It seems that it does not want to link itself over to the screens I want to see to make changes.

I will let you know.................:frown:

Make sure you are dataloging "scaled rpm" and not just "rpm". It's been a long time since I looked at a Fast Classic datalog, but I remeber running into that issue before.

You also have to be recording KPA if you want to see the log overalyed on the VE map.

Make sure you are dataloging "scaled rpm" and not just "rpm". It's been a long time since I looked at a Fast Classic datalog, but I remeber running into that issue before.

You also have to be recording KPA if you want to see the log overalyed on the VE map.

Ok I added what you say. I will see tomorrow when I will try it again. But I did not make any changes on my Dashboard setup. Don't understand this now it would happen..

no change

I still get no playback on the VE Table. And if I look at it live, I noticed that the Cursor will stay only on the bottom row. It does not move any higher than that. So I thought maybe the MAP is not working but it is.
Could this be an internal problem?

Thanks in advance

i had to reload c-comWP at the track once for the same problem

dowload and load another file with c-com wp (move your GCTs to a safe file and run from that

i had to reload c-comWP at the track once for the same problem

dowload and load another file with c-com wp (move your GCTs to a safe file and run from that

Seems like re-downloading the Program has solved the problem. Everything is working normal again. Is this an unexplained mystery!

Back to Tuning...................

Thanks to all who joined in to help.

Joe

This also happened to me with my XFI
an erase and reload of c-com was also the fix
mine was caused when i was connected to the car live running c-com watching the tables and laptop died....

-dan

This is a Pain in the A$$ problem for those who don't know what to do..
I farted for months before fixing it.

Will know for next time.:cool:

When I first got fast it came with a line of advice.

"If the programs isnt working right, uninstall/reinstall will solve 99.9% of the problems"

Thankfully mine has been working good for a while now.

Back