You can type here any text you want

congrats to RICHIE HIGH PSI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Congrats Richie! :cool: That is haulin' the mail for sure, but we need some details on the combo?? Was this on alky by any chance? I know he is one of the Alcoholics so just curious...

Also by any chance did someone get this on video? If so please post it :biggrin:

lol

TampaTurbo said:
Now you can stop holding DonIII back!

Damn that's fast%$#@%#@!@

the only person richie holds back is me :rolleyes:

Richie is the man. Hell yeah he was on alky. You think that heap could have done it without? LMFAO

Combo includes tsm gt70 q trim, 27 psi, champion gn1's, stock rods :eek: , fast tuning, & the driver mod last night :biggrin:

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
the only person richie holds back is me :rolleyes:

Richie is the man. Hell yeah he was on alky. You think that heap could have done it without? LMFAO

Combo includes tsm gt70 q trim, 27 psi, champion gn1's, stock rods :eek: , fast tuning, & the driver mod last night :biggrin:

Well if he was on C16 yeah I think he could have done it without :wink: Either way good job :)

thats it

86brick said:
Well if he was on C16 yeah I think he could have done it without :wink: Either way good job :)

he was not on c16. I think that car could do it on 89 octane :eek:

86brick said:

100 octane no-lead.. we're going to ween him down to 93.

Next time...

Johnny Walker Black and pump gas :eek: , that will get you your 9.50, ;) but remember...gotta keep it under 24 lbs. to be TSM legal pass ;)

GREAT JOB !

I need a Laz 24 psi check valve ;)

Bamford ran 9.2 at 24 PSI rite :D

Back