You can type here any text you want

Conley Mini MAg

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNASH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I managed to try out a 92+ street chip from Conley's. Where I was running my Thrasher 92 before, I was getting at least 10* of knock before I even hit second @14+ psi. Now with the Mini Mag I am running 17 psi in third and only 1-2* of knock! Goes to show that every car likes different setups.
My questions are:

1) Does the Mini Mag require two MAF screens like the Thrasher? Could I pull one (or both) and just port it?

2) What fuel pressure are these things designed to run at? I've set it roughly around 43psi.

3)Is the psi in each gear staggered like a Thrasher? (more in first and less in each gear?)

My mileage even went up with this darn thing, so I'm beginning to think the car is abit of a freak now.

I ran at the track a couple of weeks ago with VP 110 and a Thrasher 108 that WSLN 6 lent me. It was kinda slow to spool off the line but when it kicked in at the top of first, it ws pretty scary. I was only running radials ( I know I know, the DR are coming soon) and has tire smoke til 80 mph. My time was 13.63@ 105.3mph. With DR's, would it be crazy to think I could get the car down into the 12.9 range?

Thanks guys.

D

Get your wife in high gear! You need sticky tires........
I ran a 12.95 at 103.8 mph, so you should be high 12's easy with your mph.
As far as I know, I tried with no screens, my car complained.
1 screen was fine.Oh ya, my MAF is ported as well, don't know if it helped, probably not with my combo.
I don't think the mini mag ramps the boost like the Thrasher, but I don't run the stock wastegate, so who knows.

Back