You can type here any text you want

Conservative tune 1/8mi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Very nice Scott, especially for the low boost/conservative tune... 6.22 @111mph in the 1/8 on a Buick would probably be a 9.80-70 in the 1/4 at about 136-137mph! :cool:

Mind giving us some details on the combo and if I remember correctly your truck is around 3000lbs, correct??

I Was There And It Was Sweet I Think You Let Off On One Of The Passes ?

86brick said:
Very nice Scott, especially for the low boost/conservative tune... 6.22 @111mph in the 1/8 on a Buick would probably be a 9.80-70 in the 1/4 at about 136-137mph! :cool:

Mind giving us some details on the combo and if I remember correctly your truck is around 3000lbs, correct??

Thanx! - Combo is 235ci, 70gtq, powerstroke IC, PG trans, stock toyota rearend, 2900lbs.

-scott wile

Chevota said:
Thanx! - Combo is 235ci, 70gtq, powerstroke IC, PG trans, stock toyota rearend, 2900lbs.

-scott wile

Nice! My brother's Buick powered Mustang hybrid aka Butang is also using a Glide and he eventually will probably be using the 70GTQ turbo... Mind me asking how much stall in the converter and also what size gears??

86brick said:
Nice! My brother's Buick powered Mustang hybrid aka Butang is also using a Glide and he eventually will probably be using the 70GTQ turbo... Mind me asking how much stall in the converter and also what size gears??

3.42's and 3400 stall (could prob go less)

Chevota said:

-scott wile

Cam specs? Steel or Aluminum heads? Stand alone fuel management? Tire height?

Chevota said:
Roller cam, GN1's, XFI, 28in tire

Now we are talking. Brick is talking about my butang. Currently it has:

Steel heads(stock ported and stock size valves), flat tappet cam, FAST(b2b), and an old skool atr 66 ptrim. Has went 6.7@104 @ 23 psi/22#. PG Trans-4000 stall(loooosssseee) with 3.55 final gear. 275-60-15 MT drag radial.

Just sizing up combo's for comparison sake. Post the #'s when you turn it up, also how much rpms u will be turning at the top on a 1/4 pass. That is why I wanted the spec's on the cam. I am currently out of steam around the 800-900 foot mark.

Looking to change some stuff around soon..

Back