You can type here any text you want

Convoy To Bristol!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

I know its kinda early for this, an to some maybe a bad idea or stupid. But just wondered if anyone wouldbe interested. This would be for the B-O-P race next month already have at least 3 TR's.

Originally posted by RUQWKNF27
I know its kinda early for this, an to some maybe a bad idea or stupid. But just wondered if anyone wouldbe interested. This would be for the B-O-P race next month already have at least 3 TR's.

Not to early or a bad idea... What's the dates?
Jim

ok

The dates are Sept. 26-28. As of yesterday I think I many have sold the GN a guy came by the house an offered me a substantial amount for the car. So I guess it is sold. So there will be a C-5 in the convoy if there is one. If not if you see a candy red metallic C-5 there its me. So say hello!!!!!!!!!!! names Chris>>>
So guess i will be in a search for another GN here soon. It will make the 5th one in the family. Man these cars get in the blood bad!!!!!!!!

convoy

I am from Bristol. I live in Charleston, SC now. I plan on going to the show. If anyone wants to know any info about the town, I know alot about it. ie hotels, bars, etc. Just drop me an email or I can provide a phone #. See you guys there.

Kyle Hunt

What day are you planning on leaving there are two of use from Birmingham going but we are leaving on thursday.We are pulling ours up there but it would still be nice metting the people that live close too us.If you guys leave on friday we will be easy to find I will be in a white malibu with GN drive train.

See Ya There!!!!!

I'm leaving on Friday be there Fri. night. Seems the convoy isn't gonna work out . Was a crazy idea anyway. But will see ya there. You live in Birmingham, so you probaly know people I know then. Never heard of your car, but would love to see, guess I will at the end of the month. It seems a lotta guys think the event isn't all that, that there aren't enough tr's there to go. But will go see for myself if anything else it will be a nice little drive. Really nice scenery up that way. Anyways name's Chris Tidmore my current GN is sold but hopefully will have another soon!!!!! Sure the event will be nice, an then the Reynolds Event is sure to be good..

Back