You can type here any text you want

Cool Mustang videos

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Since there are a few Mustang lovers on the board, I thought I would post some videos of two 03 Cobras at the track:wink: .
RobertGriffin

RobertGriffin

Since there are a few Mustang lovers on the board, I thought I would post some videos of two 03 Cobras at the track:wink: .
RobertGriffin

RobertGriffin

Caught myself laughing in the 1st one when the guy says "That Monte Carlo is tight!"

Caught myself laughing in the 1st one when the guy says "That Monte Carlo is tight!"

Don't that piss ya off more then anything when people say that? People are all the time asking me what year my monte carlo is & what size engine I have. 305 or 350? Then I just look & say 231 & they look at me puzzled. Then when they want to know what year I just say..."I don't have a monte carlo". Usually walk away after that.:biggrin:

I had one guy just yesterday that asked me if I was the one that drove that International in the parking lot.

i can understand somebody mistaking a t-type for a MC or cutty (heck, sometimes i even get them mixed up at a distance), but a GN? come on, everybody knows about those things, even ricers.

My garage looks plenty appealing with the Mach 1 and the GN parked inside. The wifes Bonneville gets left outside.:D

mine just look like a couple of big, slow buicks. but that's how i like it! ;)

Back