You can type here any text you want

Cottons

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jerrad

I just bought a BB66 turbo along with a few other misc items and Jack was great to deal with. The turbo had to be ordered and I was given a time frame as to when the turbo would arrive.

They ported the wastegate hole on the turbo so I don't have over boosting issues.

Great guy to deal with.:biggrin:

I have to agree , our stage II 86 t type is at jacks place now and after being in several different states trying to get this project completed and after reading all the positive input on cottons I couldn't be more confident that I took it to the right place.

I have to agree , our stage II 86 t type is at jacks place now and after being in several different states trying to get this project completed and after reading all the positive input on cottons I couldn't be more confident that I took it to the right place.

Those guys can custom fabricate some really nice stuff. I bet you won't be dissatisfied. They have exceeded my expectations every time I have asked for their help...

You should see how well my down pipe fits!!!

Back