You can type here any text you want

craigslist find. clean 87 n/a

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it's "old people owned" how come it's got that awful grant wheel and the white letter tires?

Nice clean car for sure but I can get a nice TType for that kind of coin.

ya. def over priced but if its what someones looking for... i just seen it and figured id post it.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people actually think these n/a Regals are actually worth. I guess I got ripped off when I sold my 84k mile 1 owner Florida no rust car for only 2000....in the fall of 2007..

Regal007.jpg

Regal

I have and 81 original 22,000 mi Regal I will sell for $4000.00

Attachments

• 81 regal 005.jpg
    81 regal 005.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 350
  • 81 regal 006.jpg
    81 regal 006.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 350
up here, you could get that. g-bodies are getting harder to find. we have all the circle track guys buying them up. plus 90% have no rear frame rails. the brothas are buying them and starting to make donks. or what ever they call them. 400 horespower or more and like 26 inch rims. is gross but to each his own. my drag car that got stolen was a 1980 garage kept 94,000 mile spot free car. had a clogged converter. drive it home from a dealership. cost me 300. this was in like 2001. there are deals. stuff is only worth what someone is willing to give. lol

stuff is only worth what someone is willing to give. lol

Very true....when I had my car f/s I got offers of $1000 all the way up to $2000. Did some research and $2000 was about the norm....yet I see the same car or ones like it in worse shape and people are asking $3k or more.

Though in the rust belt states I'm sure it would bring a little more but in NC and Cali $2k all day long.

Not just the "brother" making "donks" out of them....don't forget the "latinos" making "lowriders" out of them.

Back