dakota digital analog gauge cluster ...not bad

When I talked to them a couple months back they said that dash is not going to be plug and play. All their sensors have to be used with their gauges and signals and all the other lights would have to be wired in. They did that because the difference between digital and analog dashes . It looks alright but what happens to all the lights on the side?

ok i've had time to think about it and i'll stick to putting together 7 gauge custom panel instead...LOL

I think I might go with the racing hut gauges. If you look at that digital dash where the idiot light used to be it just does not look right. Have to give them credit for making a dash for a 25 year old car.

I think I might go with the racing hut gauges. If you look at that digital dash where the idiot light used to be it just does not look right. Have to give them credit for making a dash for a 25 year old car.

Exactly what I was thinking! Have you heard anything about the speedhut gauges? I have a GNX panel that I am thinking of building with those gauges and the Caspers pcb Led idiot light kit.

I was thinking the digital dash but that kinda looks good to me. Wonder if they do any other colors? Duh I just found it.

Exactly what I was thinking! Have you heard anything about the speedhut gauges? I have a GNX panel that I am thinking of building with those gauges and the Caspers pcb Led idiot light kit.

There was a setup at Caspers getting wired up. The only thing is there is no speedo cable because it uses gps for speed? But it did not look like the back of the dash has to be cut up because they are not that big. search racing hut on here. Someone has them with the turbo 6 on them. they are not cheap

Yeah, I have a set of SpeedHut gauges that I'm doing an in-house GNX conversion on. I will have them laid out by the January tech session here. They are only about 3/4 in. deep, so you don't need to hack up the cradle, and the speedometer is GPS driven, so you don't need a cable. It also gives you time of day, 60 ft times, quarter mile stuff and so on. The gauges have fluorescent backlighting and custom colors...I'm putting white with red racing stripes on my Cobra this winter as well - so they are really slick.

Work in progress, I'll post pictures when I get a chance. The install will be very well documented and hit every question mark with an answer on how it fits in the GN.

I'm considering the antenna on the Dakota Digital website. Anybody have any experience with it?

Hope its better than that Cyberdyne piece of ****.

Dakota digital has always been better than cyberdyne. What makes me mad is that I have been saiving the normal dakota digital set for my car now these come out and I like these better. smh.