dayton speakers

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
Anyone had any experience with Dayton loudspeakers? I'm gonna put a system in a Ford Ranger and he's leaning toward Dayton 8" from parts Express. In fact 8-8" in a compound isobaric enclosure in a regular cab with about 200w rms to the woofers.
Specs are sens=88db,Fs=29hz,VAS=2.04cu.ft.,Power handling=60w-rms;85w-max. Optimum sealed box=.68cu.ft.,optimum ported=1.42 ported to 34hz.
Are they any good? He just wants to be a little different hence the compound isobaric box w/8-8" and using something besides Fosgate,Kicker,JL,etc.
I believe Dayton makes speakers for other co's but don't know who. I know Audax used to make Fosgate's tweeters and Vifa made speakers for Soundstream. I really pissed off a local store when I peeled back the Fosgate sticker and uncovered the Audax name!
Thanks for any comments and I'll post some pics of this and a few other installs when I get a new scanner
:)

I used the Dayton tweeters for my parents home theater setup when I made it. They are awesome. linear, not overly bright and blend perfectly with the Audax 8".

If he want's different, then I would say move down to a couple less spkrs and use the Titanic MKII 10" from Dayton. They are great subs. they go low and loud.