Dec 17th Trash Talk thread

Talk your $h!t. I just bought someone elses spot, so I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow :)

GUESS WE DIDN'T PRAY HARD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let us know when the make up day is.
thanks JD :( :( :( :( :(

Hey guys, good to see some of you last night.

Roy Garcia..............man you shiznit launches and moves!! Very nice, I watched a bunch of your runs. :D

Ok bitches we got 3 weeks im bending the direct port :D lines this week :wink: 3 stages of block busting power on tap (i hope my stock rods and rod bolts are happy ) . I should be ready this time Julio :wink: maybe even get a few test passes before i go race this time and dyno time too .

laz said:
Ok bitches we got 3 weeks im bending the direct port :D lines this week :wink: 3 stages of block busting power on tap (i hope my stock rods and rod bolts are happy ) . I should be ready this time Julio :wink: maybe even get a few test passes before i go race this time and dyno time too .

Man I was such easy pickings this weekend.. ran a slow 10.69 on Sunday.. on 93 pump gas.. not that fancy stuff you guys use.

No reason to turn it up.. nobody there was faster :biggrin:

Keep bending them lines..you'll need 4 stages..

Ohh I can 60 foot.. did a 1.441 :eek:

Julio remember i ran 10.77 with a 1.7 60 ft last year when my car had stock heads . I tested at the begining of the year and picked up 8 mph on muscle . I need to work on my 60 fts but its ok 1 stage should be good for 135 and i am bending the lines its not going on the car yet :p oh get into the low tens you will need that maybe more ;) .