You can type here any text you want

Did a company make metal bumper fillers or are these custom?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

El Corvino

I picked up (they need to be cleaned and painted), but nice metal bumper fillers. I was wondering if the previous owner decided to make his own or if a company made or makes them?

Again, it looks hideous and has been sitting a long time. I just wanted to know if they made filler of aluminum or any material not prone to cracking.

IMG_8410.jpg

Very interesting. I'd say that it's a one off. It could be a plug. A plug is a very ridged part, designed to make a mold(s) off of.
Here's some of my first original plugs.

Is the whole thing made out of metal? Or just parts.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Mike Barnard

Dude!
I want those fillers to hang on my wall.:D
Seriously. If they are all metal, I'd be willing to trade you for a new set of my front fillers.;)

Mike B.

Dude!
I want those fillers to hang on my wall.:D
Seriously. If they are all metal, I'd be willing to trade you for a new set of my front fillers.;)

Mike B.

You sneaky bastard, you just want to erase all the competition!

I have brand new ones in the box that came with the purchase of the car. I just bought a few parts vehicles and it happened to have these. I had never seen this before and was just curious.

What name(s) are on the box? Would love to see pictures if possible. Let me know if you want to do some kind of a trade.

Thanks for posting this.

Mike B.

Back