You can type here any text you want

Did the TTA jacket come in a gold box?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Anyone know if the jacket, like the one pictured below came originally in a gold box? Mine came with the car and was in a gold box, was about to toss the box and thought I better check it see if that was the original packaging, then I might keep it.
ttaitems.jpg

I have a few of the polo's and they all just came sealed in a bag. Show us a picture of the box? Any markings on it?

TTAOriginalShirt2.jpg

I bought my one jacket new, during 1989, and I got it in a regular cardboard box. It was wrapped in plastic though.
I would love to see this gold box as well.

George:cool:

Gold box? The only gold color I know of is on the inside of the owner's kit. If it's something else, maybe that was an oddball packaging or someone decided to just put it in a gold box.

TTA28.jpg

BTW....any of those TTA shirts ever pop up on Ebay or are they being reproduced anywhere? Think I need to add a few pieces of memorabilia to the collection..:D

I have the jacket, but never saw a box ... Now get that stuff off the hood of the car before you scratch it!!

It was a gold box like a Christmas Gift box... It's buried in a mountain of boxes right now, I cleaned out my closet to paint and tile is why I came across it and was going to toss it as the jacket is in the trunk of the car with all the car show goodies in another box.

The infamous "Gold Box" Has anyone seen it before?? I'm guessing from the responses its just a gift box

Attachments

• thebox.JPG
    thebox.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 107
Sorry I had to come read this thread,just to see why there are 20 posts pertaining to a box...this is a Yes or no type of ???,man are you guys freaking whacked...so where do I find one of these gold boxes:tongue: :tongue: :eek:

Sorry I had to come read this thread,just to see why there are 20 posts pertaining to a box...this is a Yes or no type of ???,man are you guys freaking whacked...so where do I find one of these gold boxes:tongue: :tongue: :eek:
Yeah no kidding.....
But wait, yes it was supposed to come in that gold box...all you folks that don't have the original gold box can buy one from me!

...now, I need to go down to Micheal's and buy a couple of gold gift boxes for all these whacked people needing all their original gold TTA stuff :biggrin:
Or you can dig thru my thrash and find it...its in the recycle bin right now :eek:

Dang its cold in the attic,,well I had to go find mine,it very rare,so it maybe for sale soon...the one at the bottom is for sale ,thats the rarest of all....

Attachments

• gold.gif
    gold.gif
    34.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Gold_Gift_Box_with_Full_Heart.jpg
    Gold_Gift_Box_with_Full_Heart.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 47
Back