You can type here any text you want

Disappointed in vendor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not sure how these people can stay in business..but I count how many times I go in there and inquire on parts for my 3 F-bodies...only to be told they are on B.O! What's really disappointing is that this vendor in their display cases...actually have the TTA emblems still on display...but not for sale. They did this on a front Firebird "Bird" emblem for my early 70s Firebird...it was in the case....but of course not for sale! This seems like false advertising to me :mad: Everybody knows that GM discontinued these emblems over a year ago...yet here they still have them on display and in their latest catalogue. I guess that these parts suppliers post discontinued items in their annual catalogues so as to give the appearance that they have SO MANY PARTS. I promised myself that Iwould not frequent this particular vendor again.

Hint: F-Body parts supplier located in H.B.

Could you post the GPS coordinates for this vendor?

If not, what location is "H.B." the abbreviation for?

What you've described is exasperating & discouragingly
frustrating...kinda like a deceitful "tease".

:(

Ahh, yes...also the alleged sole supplier of the TTA/"GNX" wheels.

Presently, they apparently have told conflicting stories regarding these wheels.

Some have been told they are having a "temporary" quality control problem with the manufacturer.

Others were told as early as June '02 they were discontinuing the wheels.

The last of their inventory was sold early- September.

"Ghost products" from "ghost vendors"...yep, sounds very familiar.

I was down in Huntigton Beach a couple of years back and tried to buy does TTA emblems they still display .... the guy told me the owner kept them (along with all other GTA emblems etc) just in case they decided to have repros done...
Found it strange as well as they displayd them along side other stuff they did have for sale. Why not have them seperate with a small sign or so?

I hate to bash anybody...but I can't tell you how many times I have gone in there for parts that are displayed in their current catalogue...and low an behold they are Back ordered. To be frank I an batting 37% in terms of the chances that they will have what I am looking for in stock.. You might ask, why not call before hand??? I have called and after verification get told that the inventory person who confirmed stock was in "error". OUCH!!! I can't tell you the numerous times I have "rolled my eyes" in that place..swearing never to go back. I think that this might have been the last straw.

Back