You can type here any text you want

Dodge SRT8 gets, taught a lesson

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

well on the drive home, i'm on I-95 when a black srt8 pulls along side me and starts the back and forth stuf, i did'nt really want to run my car, being that i just got the car back from my mechanic, but i lowered my window and said "ok " I let him take off and till he's about a car length away when , I just nailed it , i caught and passed him like nothing and added about 6-cars between us, when i shut her down. he caught up and shook his head , like saying " i should have known" :biggrin: , it was a great looking black srt8
it did sound good and if my car was'nt what it is , it would have given another car a good run. but lesson learn'd don;t mess with those turbo-buicks

I took out one myself and my car is almost stock,good kill my bro.

Me too. But I was cheating; I was running E-85 :biggrin:

I'm waiting for the new Challenger down the street to try.... hehe. Thing is; the word is out about my lil White T. :cool:

way to go guy's, they will learn soon enough.:biggrin:, i hope this came across I ran against a charger srt8 ( i had a friend call and ask, what srt8)

:mad: I'm jealous... The one time i had somebody remotely try to pull up on me was when I had my 60 year old mom in the car. I had to pull off just a bit on him before she started slapping me on the back of my head and calling me stupid.:cool:

Rell87;2130701 had my 60 year old mom in the car. I had to pull off just a bit on him before she started slapping me on the back of my head and calling me stupid.:cool:[QUOTE said:
Moms do that, they have no sense of humor. You ought to hear my mom when I let her 15 year old grandson drive the T.

Mikey

Back