Does some have a steal braided turbo feed line????

GNguy

U aint that big
Hey guys,
I have been going nuts looking for a steal braided turbo oil feed line. Any one have they can sell or know were to get one? My car has been down for 2 weeks because I dont have one!! thanks

Johns Performance.He's a site sponsor.Or you could make your own or you could install a turbo saver(replaces the feed line with SS braided) :cool:

Lou Czarnota might have a stock one lying around, and he could also make you up a custom ss one.

Wells said:
Lou Czarnota might have a stock one lying around, and he could also make you up a custom ss one.
I do have a stock one available.

hb donut shop

just wondering if and who was coming out this saturday.. I will be there as well as afriend of mine with his buick and in trying to get more s.d. guys out there...

I'll be there as long as I dont have to work this weekend

Had fun last time I went, Hopefully I can make it.

egokiller donesnt want to come,he says drive is too long and 3am is killing him,he also has a exaust leak, I will have your gasket tomorrow feb 1st no reason for you not to make it ;) scott is going im going, ill talk to ray,nate,ben,joe,louis,besides I need to see how my new chip works out and my new down pipe :D who is going to quailcomm fri????

I found a line locally. Is it saturday or sunday? if its saturday I will try to get off of work and work.

You know Im going as long as I dont have to work

Stop Playing and start rounding them up so we can have a big showing :p

calm down, calm down, I have your gasket itll be okay come to my house if you wish and well put it on.call me and let me know when.I know your tired and your probably just cranky. :biggrin:

I hadn't planned on going this time, but if someone can drive all the way up here from San Diego, the least that I can do is show support and come. Hopefully, you guys won't mind if I bring the vette, and park the POS next to someone's nice GN. See everybody there.

Wells said:
I hadn't planned on going this time, but if someone can drive all the way up here from San Diego, the least that I can do is show support and come. Hopefully, you guys won't mind if I bring the vette, and park the POS next to someone's nice GN. See everybody there.

If the San Diego guys come, you should at least bring the TR. Just messing with you Gary, unless all the SD individuals come, I will not be there this weekend. As far as the origional post of a oil feed line for the turbo, I am running an after market steel braided line. It works well, and you can find them just about anywhere. By now you probably already have one. Good luck....

:rolleyes:
Wells said:

bring the T Type leave the vette at home gary you don`t live far LOL

Ok, who all's signed up for tomorrow?
Anybody going?
Probably my last time for a while.

San Diego count is 5-6 cars

Depending on if no one sleeps in and forgets. Were coming down Gary, so you can bring out that nice White Monte Carlo :biggrin: You know thats what they call our cars after we smash on them.