You can type here any text you want

Drivers Door Sticker...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNMatt87

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out and post some pics or email me them of the two drivers door stickers with the GVWR and tire loading info. The 2 stickers were not on my car when I bought it and I am getting them shortly and need to know the correct placement. A closeup shot would be great! I just want my car to be original as possible. Do you know the weight information for a 87 Grand National T-top?
Thanks alot,
-Matt

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out and post some pics or email me them of the two drivers door stickers with the GVWR and tire loading info. The 2 stickers were not on my car when I bought it and I am getting them shortly and need to know the correct placement. A closeup shot would be great! I just want my car to be original as possible. Do you know the weight information for a 87 Grand National T-top?
Thanks alot,
-Matt

Where are you getting the stickers. I'm in the process of painting my car, and I am going to paint the door jams, and would like to replace these stickers if possible.

Thanks,
Scott

I have seen people on e-bay that makes/sells them. All you have to do is give them your info on the car.

eBay Motors: 77 92 ORIGINAL DOOR JAMB ID NUMBER DECAL NEW (item 230162528853 end time Aug-26-07 18:00:44 PDT)

3e_1.JPG

Has anyone used these and if so how hard is to make it look correct? Sorry for the old thread

Any tricks to typing the info onto these? Anybody have pics of what 1986 labels should look like?

Back