Duplicate Window Stickers - Canadian T-Type

Darkstar72

So...not sure which category this best fits, but figured I would put it here as most would restoring a car would likely know good sources for what I am seeking.

I recently purchased and brought back into the states a 1986 T-Type that was a Canadian export and delivered in Old Mill Pontiac-Buick in Toronto, ON. I plan to show the car pretty extensively so I was getting all my factory documentation in order - just received a copy of the dealer invoice from GM Media Archives today. I then went to the last place I ordered a duplicate window sticker from, AAA Enterprises, but they can only reproduce window stickers for vehicles delivered in the US. So that sucks.

Are there any companies out there that can reproduce a window sticker for a Canadian vehicle? I would really like to obtain one as I had a duplicate window sticker for my 1987 Regal T and people loved talking about all the pricing options back then for these cars. It was a really great piece to have while displaying the car.

TIA

Hello Darkstar72, my good friend has worked at the dealership your car came from as a GM Certified Technician for the last 32 years. What color is the car as I may know it. The reason AAA Enterprises won't do CDN reproduction window stickers is because of the difference in pricing - CDN vs USA in 1987. It's a lot of work and to find all the original CDN accurate pricing would be very challenging. The pricing you would have received from GM Media Archives will be a copy of the original microfiche dealer invoice pricing NOT retail. Dennis Kirban use to offer reproduction window stickers but stopped about 2 years ago as well and ONLY offered original sold US cars not CDN. Hope this helps.

Hi Reggie! The car is on the one in my avatar picture and it is a 15U Med Grey Metallic hardtop with the 45/45 grey leather interior. It so nicely optioned and was definitely cared for by all previous owners before me. I am in love with this column shift beauty.

I did correspond briefly with AAA about the window sticker issue and I understand the difficulties they would have in replicating a window sticker for this car. The invoice at least does show not only the dealer invoice amount for certain options, but also does have the column for MSRP for those options.