You can type here any text you want

E 3 spark plugs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
I saw a segment on this on how these plugs are capable of making extra hp and allowing a more complete combustion and somehow more mpg.

Just curious if anyone has used them in their engines? What's your testamonial? And what p/n is the plug you used?

Thanks!

I saw that piece on Horsepower TV. I have found nothing but problems in all my years in Buicks with the gimmick plugs. Ive had great luck with NGKs and Autolite.

I second that..

Acdelcos, Autolite and NGKs are hard to beat and flat work.

NGK being my first choice and auto lite second. Seems teh QC on the NGK's are higher.

Go to the parts store and get a hand full of Autolites and acdelcos and the NGk's and compare the ground strap centering over the electrode.
It will surprise you how many are off and the NGK's are spot on...FWIW

Kirban has annouced that the will be selling them and many TR owners have tried them with great results. I was hoping in upcoming newsletters from Kirban he would give more info when they start selling them.

it was obvious from that Horsepower piece that the plug did have a great spark stream. Waiting on Kirban at this point......:cool:

NGK's or AC's are the only plugs that ever touch my cars...unless its the Dodge which only seems to run on Champions. I do agree, NGK's have much better QC when being built.

Kirban now sells these plugs. No gap to set. They can also get the plugs for your other applications if you wish. I believe I will try a set and see.

Back