Easiest GN engine swap

GNJesse

I wanna run tens
I really want to swap a gn motor into a s-10. But after reading what you have to do to the car to get it into it, im not sure i want to do it. I want to do this to a daily driver so my gn can be my weekend car. I kinda wanna do it to a third gen possibly, but something a little more "sleeper" would be cool. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

How about this

I am about to pull the drive train out of my hybrid 87 cutlass and put it in a t-type clone. Im drivin it everyday and it has a GN dash in it now. Might be something to think about. The car needs a fender. If thats not for u I would suggest a 89 ish mazda rx-7. My buddy a few blocks away has one and it fits in there real nice. the car is also super light. I believe those cars come with a decent rear end ratio---like 4.10.

RX7

I just got back from the nationals.

They had 2 Buick Powered RX7's. Lots of room to work on them looks like a grrrreat car to do the swap in.
I think your right about the 4.10gears. That sucks. Mid to low 3's would have been better. Both the RX's went 11sec passes.
RX7's are dime a dozen for the bodys because the rotory engine's fail and leave a decent body behind.
If you find a 82-92 Camaro/Firebird I've got a lot of experience with them.
Or putting GN parts to make a VG engine on a 89 Maxima run in the 13's. THat was actualy easy. Gets 22mpg in town 28 on the highway. 204,000miles on stock engine. 10-11lbs of boost on a TA49 turbo.

Lots of options... good luck deciding
Scott

my bid.....a Trans Am....preferrably a 1989 or so....I've heard they are easy :D

actually, you need an early 80's GMC short bus!!!!! and a mullet