You can type here any text you want

Edelbrock Victor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostmaster

I have a brand new Victor Stage II intake for sale 70.00 bucks shipped to the lower 48 states. Price is 50 bucks for the intake 20 for shipping. Selling it for what I paid for it because I have a standard 4.1 and it won't work.

Don't know how to tell on or off but it looks like it could fit a standard turbo block if the ports weren't soooo big. And I take paypal. Account is same as email address in my member info.

got it today- a couple of the intake bolt hole bosses were broken off on the front and rear. are the elongated holes so it can be used on offcenter as well as oncenter blocks?

49-blues said:
got it today- a couple of the intake bolt hole bosses were broken off on the front and rear. are the elongated holes so it can be used on offcenter as well as oncenter blocks?

No. It would fit but the ports wouldn't match correctly on the wrong block. Are both banks of holes elongated?

If Boostmaster tried it on a 4.1 and it wouldn't fit then it's an on center intake.

Both sides are elongated. I guess washers will hide it as long as it seals right.

Intake

Matt sorry for the delay, I went on vacation on the 16 and just got back about 5pm est today. I saw also saw that the intake bolt holes had been elongated but honestly could not tell if they were supposed to be that way or not. I actually never tried to bolt it to my engine because just looking at the ports they are so large I could see that they wouldn't line up right. keep me posted. Hope it works out for you.

Back