You can type here any text you want

Engagement Party.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Well, as most of you know, Jackie and I got engaged on the 18th of September.(maybe some of you don't know)

So we want to have a little get together to celebrate. Nothing spectatular, just a little get together.

So the place is:

Gatsby's in Davie (located across the street from Tower Shops on the west side of University Drive)

here is a link for address, directions, and phone #:

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&l...latlng=26064444,-80232222,6689653674033043803

We are looking to do this on Oct. 8, this upcoming Sat. We will be from 8 till whenever.

Please no gifts on anything like that, we will be there just kicking a few drinks back, and hanging out. (hopefully with all you guys.)

-Alex

Congrats Alex!!! That's great news... I am going on 7 years this month.. It's a wonderfull thing... :biggrin:

Thanks guys.

Ya, I have been with Jackie just under 3 years, so I figured it was time. She has been real good to me. Also, a big bonus to me is we share the "car passion/racing" together.

-Alex

Congrats!!! Good to hear the news! I would have made an apperance if I would've read this, oh well. I should give you a buzz one of these days to catch up on things, since I have so out of the loop. But, finally done with school and am starting with a fire department in Janurary it looks like.

Back