You can type here any text you want

Engine Problems?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

You having engine problems? I have an NA 109 long block I'm selling for $400. Check my ad in parts. Nothing like having something to put together if you self destruct. :eek:

I'll be a the BOP show in Kissimee on Oct 25. Should be a bunch of TRs in attendance. Email me if you'd like me to bring any parts.

Need a Turbo crank? I have a couple, beautiful, ready to install, 10/10 cranks with bearings included, for $350.

I also have a couple rust free doors.....$150 each.

I need a couple of you guys to come over and pick this stuff up. ;)

How about a complete TR engine gasket kit, including composite style head gaskets, and neoprene rear main and front seal for $100. I'll ship this for $7.50.......gasket list in parts section.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
You having engine problems? I have an NA 109 long block I'm selling for $400. Check my ad in parts. Nothing like having something to put together if you self destruct. :eek:

I'll be a the BOP show in Kissimee on Oct 25. Should be a bunch of TRs in attendance. Email me if you'd like me to bring any parts.

Need a Turbo crank? I have a couple, beautiful, ready to install, 10/10 cranks with bearings included, for $350.

I also have a couple rust free doors.....$150 each.

I need a couple of you guys to come over and pick this stuff up. ;)

How about a complete TR engine gasket kit, including composite style head gaskets, and neoprene rear main and front seal for $100. I'll ship this for $7.50.......gasket list in parts section.

Back