You can type here any text you want

english bulldog for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
:biggrin: LOL! Ok Shane, Just 2 nights only? How bout you just keep her, and I'll trade you straightup! :biggrin: :p

hey mike,i will trade him for 2 nights with your wife.lol just joking

Your kids seem like they love your Bulldog. Awwwh man, c'mon. Don't sell him.... I'll give you $200 dollars for him Shane tomorrow. lol!

$200.00 and i will take monthly payements of $750.00 per month for 1 year with a late charge penalty of $75.00 and $450.00 for any returned checks.lol

Why Youuuuuu...! ha ha! You shyster you! :D Isn't that dog the rescue dog you got from the local SPCA for $100? lol! just kiddin

Does he come with his nuts nipped off too? Mine has big ole nuts that need neutering - he's a little tank, and sometimes runs around in my home like a liittle linebacker. He needs to be a little more humbled, I guess. Then again, he's an English Bulldog and gorgeous. I should have him breed for babies and keep the pick of the litter. Also, mines AKC registered as well.

You should be able to get 1k or so for him- I'd take him like I said, if he was a female. My male needs a girlfriend.

no this is the one they gave me for free because they felt sorry for me.lol are you out of the buicks now?

Hey Shane

I wasn't sure if you were the one who's out of Buicks and perhaps into selling dogs, animals, kids, etc. By the way, do you have any birds for sale?

No, not out of Buicks. I've been driving Buicks since 1986 when I was 17. My Uncle in New Jersey owned a brand new T-type back then and I've always loved these cars since. Also, I just bought a brand new house recently in Lakeland, remember? Smack dab inbetween Orlando and Tampa. Pretty much what they call Orlampa. lol!

Other than that, I still have my 87 GN. Oh, BTW I just bought myself a New Ole School Redline. It's sweet too. 1982 bike which I used to own the exact one back in the day. It's a BMX bike, and I have it in the back or my truck. I play to take it to the trails during my lunchbreak and go crazy like a wild kid again. I love BMX bikes!

Give me your dog. I'll take the the payment plan Gosh Darn it! lol

oh no mid age crisis,i guess we will be hearing about the broken bones soon,i use to have a jag,a diamond back,a torker,and a mongoose when i was a kid.i wanted a haro freestyle,but moved on to the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers

Mid life Crisis?? Why Youuuuu! Naw, seriously, it's just that, I love riding bikes, and mountain bikes are just too big to stuff in my SUV. A BMX is small, and you can throw it in the back. Also, it's only 1 gear, and I love mountain bikes, and used to own a really sweet Gary Fisher aluminum Big Surr. Problem was it was too big and taking up too much space in the back with my engineering crap in the back. So a BMX ride during my lunchbreak will be great excersise, plus I'll be able to thrash a little bit. Back in the day, I was tabetop guy and used to be able jump and turn around 4 foot off a 6 foot half pipe. I ain't no pro, but love to mess around a little bit. Yeah, I fell hard a few time and pretty much just got back up.

Mongooses? I remember the ole school ones. They were a little heavier but were strong. I also owned a really nice PK Ripper looptail. It was Black and Gold, and everyone drooled over that bike. My favorite was my Redline though, cause it was light, strong and unbendable. I also just bought a brand new Flightline XXL but still standard BMX. It's got a 21.7 inch top tube. Great for bigger kids like me! Heres the link to it: REDLINE | BMX RACING BIKES |

I remember the Haro Freestyles. They came in mid 80s. Nice bikes, but I were trick bikes. I loved Hutches, but they were big $$$. I personally like the lighter bikes. I used to also race back in the day and with my cousins in New Jersey, so it was key back then.

Dirt bikes? Yeah, my 1st was Yamaha GT80, enduro. Then I owned a Suzuki YZ80, and eventually a 250. Never any 4 wheelers though. I didn't care for them. Go Karts yeah though.

Have any dirt bikes now? I have a 1973 Honda CT 70 Minitrail. It runs like a champ, 1 kick. I just rebuilt the carb on it, and it's tuned perfectly. I was on it last night for an evening spin. Do you know what Honda CT70s are?

i have a yz250 and a banshee,i forgot i had a hutch also,thats the one i cracked the frame on by jumping

send me a pic of it. Love to see what the 05 looks like. Mine was yellow. My Honda is also yellow, and I love it. Reminds me of the good ole Suzuki days.

i got what i was asking,its not the money,its if i would have taken anyless i would have felt he wasen't going to get a good home,i didn't want just anyone to get him.the guy is a police officer nad has a nice stay at home wife with 2 kids

Back