You can type here any text you want

Evo Evicted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XLR8

Lost at Altitude
I Finally got lined up next to a reasonably fast car last night at the track - a White EVO with a large front mount. Being the king of reaction times (2.28) :rolleyes: the EVO got a good jump on me and I was a little worried. Luckily I was running real strong and caught him at the 1/8th and blew by him. I ran a new best of 11.47 to his 13.91. The guy came over to where I was pitted later and we talked a little. He said he wanted to see the car that he thought he had beat until I flew by. He was a pretty cool guy. I think I like the EVOs than the Subies.
I also got lined up next to a trailered FWD Honda with huge slicks and wheelie bars. The guy had to go back and forth 2 times just to make the 20* turn from the staging lanes to the water box. The guy ran a high 12 - I don't get spending all that money on a rat-box to run 12's. :confused:

that guy in the honda ALMOST hit my friend with his pos turbo trans am (old 81 or something, real white trash car:rolleyes: ) i don't know how he did it, but 1/2 way between the 60' and the 330 he went into the other lane. like a 12 second front wheel drive car with huge slicks would really be THAT hard to keep under controll.

thats what happens when ricers get a lot of money.

That EVO driver sucked! He should have been in the low 13's. Stock they are in the 13.3 reigon.

Nick

evo's come with front mount's stock so maybe it was jus stock and it ran 13.6 cuz hes 6000 thousand feet up. just a thought

He ran a 13.9 not a 13.6. But the elevation would have an effect on the time slip.

Nick

most every evo i see up here is running 13.9. a few are quicker but that looks like the magic time for a stock evo. i saw one stock one (the guy said it wa stock anyways) run a 13.7, pretty consistant cars.

Back