You can type here any text you want

Excellent 87 T-type for sale at INDY Swap Meet tomorrow(sun. mar 26th)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TOPCAT

Available for your inspection tomorrow. $11,000.00 for this excellent car.
See it at the INDY Super Swap meet at the Indiana State Fairgrounds tomorrow.....bring $$ and drive it home. Call for details.
765-452-7871 home
765-451-7196 work

Peace WildBill

Attachments

• IM000169zz.jpg
    IM000169zz.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 1,374
This car will be in the car corral at the Buick Horsepower Nationals.
I'm open to serious offers till then.

Peace WildBill

I've seen T's bring the kind of money you're talking. BUT, they were very low mileage, pristine, and still unmolested stock.

This car will be for sale in the car corral at the Buick Horsepower Nationals in Indy next week.

Peace WildBill

Guess i should have took the check on saturday......handshake no good on monday.

Car is now for sale again.
$9,500 and you get the parts he was gonna let me keep.

National Dent took the dings out so it is really straight now.

Peace WildBill

I rode in this car a couple weeks ago. A clean, good running ride. Bill is a stand up guy and knows his business. :cool:

Dewey said:
I rode in this car a couple weeks ago. A clean, good running ride. Bill is a stand up guy and knows his business. :cool:

Keith, i really enjoyed your visit. Stop by anytime :cool:

Peace WildBill

Details on car......

NEW parts....installed less than 3000 miles ago.
PT&E front mount cooler
TA-49 Turbo and Billet inlet bell
Cotton fuel rail and adj. fuel pres. reg.
Flowed and calibrated Green Stripe injectors
Boost gauge and Knock detector in A pillar pod
Roller timing set and 110lb valve springs.
Connely "Mini-Mag" chip w/3 oyhers that came with the car.
Plug wires,IAC motor,plugs,160 deg. thermo.,stock MAF,Sears battery.
Terry Houston S.S. 3" downpipe and adj.wastegate. S.S. cat. eliminator with dump.Bowling Green Customs S.S. dual 2 1/2" mandrel bent system with Flowmasters......sounds sweet and Mean at the same time!
Lifetime Midas brakes
Shocks all around.
COAN lock-up 26-2800 stall Street/Strip Converter
COAN re-built stock trans, built with best of Heavy Duty everything.This is a
QUALITY trans/converter combo and shifts great.
Front steering centerlink and Midas alignment.
Digital dash conversion to read above 85mph.
Perfect fit driveshaft loop.
AC system conversion to R-134a
Brakes correctly converted to vacum set-up....car stops great.
I'm sure i am forgetting a few new parts(oil change,filter and grease job).

Interior is nearly perfect with NO rips or tears or sun fading.Headliner was recently re-done and looks perfect.Power windows work great and do not rattle...has tint-film that can be removed.Steering wheel needs re-dyeing and has beautiful centercap.Digital dash reads bright clear and perfect.Carpet and savers are good also.I am going to up-grade the radio to a correct AM/FM Tape Grapic Equilizer radio befoe i take it to Auburn in a week or so.Very little wind noise at speed.If you are picky about your car's interior...i am sure this will pass your inspection.

Body is RUST-FREE with original paint. It is presentable and might have wonders done on it by a good shop that can do small stone chips well.
Thats this car's ONLY major problem.Looks perfect at night :D

Well documented with verifiable mileage.All past owner info is available and all paperwork for warranties and parts reciepts are in a folder that's been with the car for years. This car has been really well cared for and has been garaged all it's life.

Call for more details or requests for specific shots of car.

Peace WildBill

This car will have a new home tomorrow. New owner knows his turbos and this car will be treated well :)

One last drive in the morning.......

Peace WildBill

Car has been delivered and is set to terrorize SW lower Michigan. :D

Moderator please delete this thread !

Peace WildBill

P.S. i got a call this morning from a guy that is looking for a nice Turbo....midwest area....i will post his # later

Back