You can type here any text you want

F/S 1987 Buick GN w/ T-tops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

19_BuickGN_87

Checking if there is any interest...

Car has 23,384 miles and has been sitting in storage. Heads were off many years ago to be port matched, 160 thermostat, pulley kit, kenne bell cold air kit with fiberglass intake(still have stock front spoiler), adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a intake spacer. Otherwise the engine is stock. Stock turbo, intercooler, and injectors. It was set up to run two Bosch pumps so the fuel pickup was modified but I have a original one also with a new stock pump. Transmission is stock. Interior is in good condition. Has GNX brace behind the rear seat and extra braces in the front end. I have a Kenne Bell chip for the car but I know it is no longer the best setup. Currently has a quarter stick installed but I have the original shifter also.

This vehicle will need some attention as it has been sitting, but I don't know if I am unreasonable asking $7800 or not? I have the original window sticker and a Carfax report. I am getting some pics together but it is very dusty from sitting in storage. I can show the car in the evenings or weekends in the King of Prussia area. I'm sure there is more to tell, just can't think of it right now.

John

Attachments

• Copy of Buick GN 021.jpg
    Copy of Buick GN 021.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 308
John,

A couple of questions...are the heads on the car now or do they need to be installed, is the engine complete? Is there any rust on the car?

Ray

Rauder said:
John,

A couple of questions...are the heads on the car now or do they need to be installed, is the engine complete? Is there any rust on the car?

Ray

The engine is complete...just stating that the heads have had some work done to them back in the late 80's. Lost a head gasket and while it was apart the heads had some port matching done. Pics in post above. Surface rust on underbody of the car from sitting, but it never was driven through the winter in the northeast. I am double checking the bottoms of the doors tomorrow for someone who contacted me and will post the results on them.

John

Please e-mail me a contact phone # and I will call you with questions. Also send me whatever pics you have. My e-mail is RUN4BUX@aol.com and thanks for your time.

Shane

Back