FA: 1984 T-Type 87 GN Engine

Louster38

NO RESERVE
Buick : Regal:eBay Motors (item 320416767626 end time Sep-02-09 09:48:54 PDT)

1984 Buick Regal T-Type with an engine swap from an '87 Buick Grand National. The engine was rebuilt approximately 32k miles ago by the previous owner.

This is originally a California car. I've had it in Illinois for only a few years, and it isn't driven in the winter or the rain.

-New springs and shocks all around
-New front wheel bearings
-New rubber on doors, trunk, and windows
-New front fairings
-New Alternator
-3 added gauges along driver side A pillar: boost, oil pressure, coolant temp

Performance Upgrades:
-55 lb fuel injectors
-Walbro 340 Hotwired Fuel Pump
-Accel Gen 6 batch fire DFI allows for on-the-fly tuning of the fuel map, timing, etc using a laptop.
-Eastern Performance front mount intercooler
-HKS Sequential Blow off valve
-Mark Hueffman custom cold air intake. 4" inlet K/N filter to 3.5" intake tube to 3" turbo inlet
-Razors alcohol injection kit (http://alkycontrol.com/)
-TE-34? Turbo. This turbo has gone in the high tens on the previous car. Capable of 25+ lbs boost with very fast spool up time.
-In car/under hood manual boost controller (by QBoost)

Custom Exhaust:
-ATR 3" Down pipe with dump pipe
-Dual 2.5" side-exiting custom exhaust with dual single-chamber performance mufflers.

High Performance Transmission:
-Rebuilt by Jimmy's High Performance Transmissions in Mundelein, IL. He specializes in Turbo Buick Transmissions. Cost $1100. Less than 3000 miles on it.

Wheels and tires:
17x8 Torque Thrust/Bullit style. Gloss Black with polished aluminum lip.
Rear tires are Toyo Proxes T1S 275/40/ ZR17
Front tires are General Exclaim UHP 235/45/ ZR17
Less than 1000 miles on them

Comes with HRpartsnstuff poly motor mounts (strong enough to eliminate the need for an engine tie-down at the track)
Also included is a posi-traction rear from a low mile GN. These parts are not installed.
Also will throw in most of a 5 gallon drum of methanol for the alcohol injection kit.

Paint job looks fine from a few feet away. Could use a waxing/buffing.
It's been built for going fast, its not a show car.
A/C has been removed to save weight and make room for Intercooler. I removed the headliner because it was sagging.
Interior is brown cloth, nice but shows normal wear. Dash was cracking so I removed the plastic pieces. Column shifter is currently removable, will need to be reattached.
Stock speedometer has not been calibrated, may not be accurate.

It has been a project car for me, but I haven't had the time for it in the last few years. It runs and drives nicely, and pulls hard when you get on it.
To be perfect it will need to be tuned. I will include a laptop that worked last time I used it but has not been used for over a year. I will include the CALMAP software that is needed to tune the car.

I've easily got $14,000+ (and hundreds of hours) invested in it.

Buick : Regal:eBay Motors (item 320416767626 end time Sep-02-09 09:48:54 PDT)