Farmington Spring Event???

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Hey Clint, just wondering if you are making any plans for an early spring event? The warm weather has me itching.
:cool:

Clint,

How about a "closed track rental day" for TR owners only, for test-n-tune?

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Clint,

How about a "closed track rental day" for TR owners only, for test-n-tune?

K.
why do you ask you won't bring your car. your vagina aches.:D

We are having a test n tune this sat from 12-4pm. There will be several buicks there running. Fellas (and ladies;) come on out and run with us, beautiful weather....

PS

Scott, I need some c16 fuel, 10 gallons, how about bringing some with you THIS saturday from morganton??? :p Please:cool: :cool:

Tommy R is ready to go (They old man smokin' the cigars). 6.50's or bust?? We going to see if the GN1's will stay on the block. Thanks for the assistance Clint...

Mike Banas
87GN

Originally posted by NC87GN
Tommy R is ready to go (They old man smokin' the cigars). 6.50's or bust?? We going to see if the GN1's will stay on the block. Thanks for the assistance Clint...

Mike Banas
87GN

Saturday???

Originally posted by sydwyndr
We are having a test n tune this sat from 12-4pm. There will be several buicks there running. Fellas (and ladies;) come on out and run with us, beautiful weather....

PS

Scott, I need some c16 fuel, 10 gallons, how about bringing some with you THIS saturday from morganton??? :p Please:cool: :cool:

Not enough notice for me, my only weekend of the month to work.:( Keep us posted on any up and coming events.

Originally posted by NC87GN

Mike Banas
87GN

How'd everyone run?? I got stuck here at work until 2pm, and couldn't make it.

K.

Tommy had a boost problem(which was found today and fixed). Car would only make 20 psi and ran 6.95@100mph. I would say not too bad considering. Alot of people wonder about the GN1 heads, all I can say is they make good power... Im impressed. I ran 7.95 @ 92 on 17psi with a 2.03 60ft, regular radials. Same as always for me :D

Not taking anything away, the GN1's do make power, but so do iron heads. My car with iron heads went 99.6+ mph on 18psi, & 93-octane. Now if I can just get it to 60ft...

Of course I need to go to a track first!! Right TurboIndian??

Great times Tommy/Mike. You guys seem to have a good combo. going there.

K.