FAST Classic help!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
I had an issue of the Throttle Follower being pegged at the top. When we adjusted the idle air screw it sunk to the bottom and stayed there. I know my IAC is working because I can adjust the idle through Idle Speed vs Coolant Temp.

In an attempt to resolve this issue I uninstalled and reinstalled Ccom. That worked, for a moment. I took it out Sunday to clean it up and get it ready for its appraisal tomorrow. The Throttle Follower was doing just that, following the throttle and floating above my tolerances. It rained yesterday but I had a hard starting problem I wanted to resolve so I went to the garage and changed the After Start a bit until the car started right up. The Throttle Follower was still floating yesterday.

Today I took it out just because I wanted to. I got some gas and then when I went to start the car I noticed the Base VE table and Base Spark table were showing max vacume (just sitting at the bottom) but the car is running? The Throttle Follower is also stuck at the bottom but the car runs, builds boost, and I can adjust the idle just fine.

After I noticed these things sitting at the bottom I took it out again and recorded a short run. Nothing looks out of place on the run.

HELP!! :confused:

I figured it out. I use a dongle cable to change it from serial to USB. One of the little screws came out of the com cable and the dongle shook loose. I found the screw and tightend it back on and now everything is reading as it should.