You can type here any text you want

fast save program help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SWOOOSH

i need to save the program in my GN to load into another GN so we can start it and take it to the dyno to get tuned. so i need to find out how to find my map and save it then install it on the other car.any help would be great. also if i put my program in do i need to still go in and change injector size v6 or v8. timing and all the other stuff or will it all change with installing the progran from my car. thanks for the help :D

1)Power up your controller and connect with laptop

2) Click file "save all files" then when the box comes up name it "something", it should save it to your hard drive in the .gct folder.

3) disconnect and take your laptop to the other car.

4) connect to the controller and select " file" "read all files". It will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing files and you do.

You just put your set-up in his controller.

Now I am a little concerned about your mention of v6 and v8, but the above will do what you ask " put your set-up in his controller."

thanks for the info.i went out and played with it some tonight.i think im getting the hang of it. i just wanted to make sure when i load the program in it wasn't just the map and i would still need to put in inj size fireing order and so on. i see that it does everything. also do you know if there is a cheat sheet on what keys do what? i keep haveing to hit one see what pops up till i find the rite screen. thanks again

Back