You can type here any text you want

Fenton Cruise Tonight

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks, any particular spot or route? I would be coming down 141, not too familiar with Fenton.

There's a vacated Wal-Mart near 141 and Old Gravois (near Hwys 30 & 141) where everyone parks. Usually spills over to the adjacent lots too. There are so many cars (400+) that you'll know you're in the right place when you get there. It's like a mini Power Tour!

Cool, I'll have my Buick up here for a few more weeks, I'll do my best to make it in July, lets hope the weather cooperates.

Did you take your GN or GS on the tour?

No, unfortunately work and college visits with my son took priority. However, we were in Springfield, Mo. on Monday and it was an incredible display of machinery on I-44!

I plan on being there probably around 6 - 6:30 unless it rains. My convertible is blue/white/white (check out www.gatewaygsca.org for a picture). My son's going to drive the GN. From what I have heard, it should be another big one!

Hey, I've seen your GS, I remember the plates. SWEET!

I plan on going myself, unless it rains of course.

Save me a spot ;)

Bummer........Doesn't look good, Mark. I live in South County and it's raining hard. It may pose a problem at Gateway tonight too.

People come and go all night. Usually about 10, though, it starts breaking up. By the way, still raining hard.

I'm in west county, it's clear here. Radar does show rain all along the river. Oh well, I'm enjoying the NASCAR race, may get out later if the pavement is dry.

Since it was a rain out, it may be held next week. I'll let you know if I here of anything.

Back