Few Mid-July Specials

Dennis Kirban

Readers know the routine. Best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request using the code listed for the item you want. All prices shown is the final price you pay to your door if you reside in the 48 main states. Paypal is method of payment. I don't mess with photos. All my parts are very fairly priced.

Here goes:

7-AA I have one good used Cardone reproduction brake accumulator bowl. Cheap at $75. Its good. New they sell for $199.95. One item its best to have as a spare. For the powermaster format.

7-BB Similar to above only this is a tested good used GM brake accumulator bowl that on a scale of 1-10 this is a 9. It would be on my car if I needed it. By scale I mean in original appearance it is that nice with the yellow wording still on it. Has not been painted or touched up in any way. Price is $58.

7-CC For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a chrome plated up pipe or inlet pipe (goes to throttle body. Looks like it was either hardly used or never used. Cheap at $58.

7-DD One of the simplest and best upgrades to make a good used GM flip down stay down license plate holder eliminates possible spills of fuel on your $600 plus rear fillers. Has new pop in buttons at the top that accepts attaching screws. Just $22 each. I got maybe 5 left.

7-EE For the hood I got one just one original brand new in the GM box 3.8 SFI hood emblem. Not 2 just one. Those that love original GM parts this is such an item just $22.

7-FF For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal GN or GNX with black out trim option I have 2 brand new rite side only side markers. Side market is the lite that attaches to the side of your headlite bezel price at $46 each.

7-GG For any T-Top car I have a very nice pair of the original steel moldings that go by the top of the windshield. The top metal parts left and rite side same as our part number #7143 which we sell as repros for $199 set. Own this used set has no rust issues for just $95.

7-HH I have a set of the burgundy concert sound II speaker covers. Again covers only nice shape. Takes $32 to own both to your door.

7-JJ For the 1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM box I got two of them the correct 1987 power steering reservoir caps has the raise white lettering and unscrews the opposite way. Hard to find. Price is $28 each. I got 2 to sell. You must have the correct reservoir for this cap to fit.

7-KK For any 1986-198 GN, GNX or Turbo Regal with grey interior I have refurbished the main 2 piece 3rd brake lite shell with new bulb installed tested - good no busted tang where wire harness plugs into it. Assembled. The top shell and base shell that surrounds the lite socket has been redone to look like new in grey. You have to reuse your red lense rubber deflector and your plastic base section. The price is $26 each. Many have the light socket burned up or the shell warped from the heat.

tis it for this go around.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Member prices shown is the total price to your door. No photos descriptions are accurate.