You can type here any text you want

Finally...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
I get to post in the Kill section. Even though I run straight 118 Rocket Fuel I'm only running 8-10lbs of boost and no DR's.

Couple months ago I'm out stretching her legs since its spring. I come up to a light and notice a '68 Chevelle SS 396 Convertible. Couple guys look over and snicker and then double take when they notice the roll cage. Their expressions change to serious and I notice the driver shift down to low. I then realize they wanna make a go at it. I sit there...silently..and the light changes. He guns it and I ease into the throttle. When I get to his door I stomp it and the tires light up and I get a little squirelly, but easily pass them. I look in the mirror and see a cloud of smoke pass through their cockpit and can't help but laugh since they were in a convertible and got the full effect. :D I turn left to hit the strip and they kept going.

Just turned to 1k miles so I'll be working on kill mode. Maybe someone will want some and I can post in here again. :cool:

Great Kill!!

Yea, the roll bar makes them change their tune fast...I always get.."nice car..holy crap it's got a roll bar" LOL.

nice car. Can you give details on your engine build?

Sure Tony, Here they are.

3.8 block bored .020 over.
Reworked stock crank, polished.
JE 9.2cr pistons.
Reworked stock cast iron rods with ARP fasteners.
Ported stock cast iron heads with 1.77/1.50 Manley valves.
TA performance toiler rockers.
Comp Cams Hydraulic flat tappet 218/218, .485 lift.
Ported stock intake manifold.
Kenne Bell billet 70mm. throttle body and plenum.
55lb injectors.
Kenne Bell billet fuel regulator.
SX fuel pump.
Kenne Bell billet adjustable regulator.
Stock ignition.
ATR 3" downpipe w/3" exhaust.
Dynomax Race Magnum muffs.
Hooker Hedders.
Precision TE-63e turbo.
ATR adj wastegate.
Precision front mount IC.
Built 200R4 with Art Carr 3500 9" stall.

476 rear wheel HP at just 19lbs of boost.

Back