You can type here any text you want

Fine Tuning AE Stuff

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZBass28

Boost Junkie
I'm finally on the road to gettin this thing running really damn good! :)

Added a Kenne Bell boost-a-pump and my Inj D/C problems and lean issues are a thing of the past.
I've got the engine running in open loop up to 1500rpms and then closed after that. My corrections everywhere are darn near perfect. Only thing I am having problems with are small drivability issues.

On cold starts, if I stab the gas at idle I get a bog, stumble, cough etc until the engine gets warm, then its fine.

Occasionally when driving in like 2nd or 3rd gear, if I stab the throttle quickly I sometimes get a hesistation and/or cough that sounds like carb thats starvin. My problem is that I don't exactly know which AE tables I should be fiddling with to correct these things. I also don't quite understand the bottom of the graph for the TPS when it's like (ms/cts), what does 1, 2, 3, thru 7 correspond to regarding the TPS?

Occasionally on downshifting (like coming to a stop light) if I give the engine gas after the downshift there is a slight flat spot in acceleration.

Most of these things seem like they would correspond to the AE tables, I'm just not that sure on which ones to use in which instances and what exactly to shoot for.

Back