You can type here any text you want

Fired up the car today..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiky One

Finally got it all put back together yesterday, but the rain kept me from starting it. I finally started it today and all the ticking is gone! That is the best thing. It finally idles quiet. Verrrrry nice.

So I go to drive it and it runs great but I can't get the transmission to shift outta park. UGH I guess I'll drop the pan again. When I installed the tbrake I guess I installed the shifter linkage backwards. According to JD, I put it on backwards so I guess I'll get another Dexron bath tomorrow. Atleast I'm not the only one. :p

Here are a few pics. Dad painted all the brackets when I took them off and the engine looks much better. Also repolished the DP and it looks as close to chrome as it can get. I need to bolt up the turboshield and I'll be done.

100_4202.jpg

100_4203.jpg

100_4204.jpg

100_4201.jpg

Jason

Do you have a drain plug on the trans pan? Helps keep the shower to a minimum.

Looks real nice!

At least you won't have to get totally covered. Not like the whole unit won't drip for 2 days just from removing the pan and leaving it off. Gotta love automatics. :wink:

Yep...And this is what the gasket looked like on the passenger side where the ticking was.

06172008016.jpg

Back