You can type here any text you want

FL Turbo Buicks at Race Rock May 25th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
All the Florida Turbo Buick clubs are invited to the annual TR / Syclone / Typhoon gathering at the Orlando Race Rock Restaurant on Sunday May 25th.

Race Rock is located on International Drive, near the Sea World and Universal Studios attractions. As always, the front driveway and side parking lot will be reserved for show vehicles. Stop by anytime from 10am - 3?

A caravan out of Orlando will leave the Altamonte Springs Steak N Shake (I-4 and SR436) at 10am

So, come on out and lets put some faces on the names we see here. For some pics and details go to....

http://www.geocities.com/centralfloridabuick/racerock

MAN! I wish my car would be ready for that.. I would drive down.. Hey ask for Chris Perrego (my brother) he'll hook you guys up.

Hey, this is a nice event. I attended last year. I'll try to get some of the Tampa Bay shut-ins to come, but I can't promise anything. See ya there! ;)

Coming up this weekend, hope to see a lot of people from the Florida section of the board.

And tales from Bowling Green

Back