For some reason....

theres a few of us around, have any pics of your 86?

here's mine:

DSCN1931.jpg

i'm in the olympia area up here in wa.... formerly of spokane wa.
here's my money pit, i recently removed the rool bar to fix the headliner.
and it has my GNX wheels on it again.. for some reason everyone on this side of the state thinks my car is a monte carlo.... WTF!!!!
must be the monte ground effects???

004.jpg

Mine is in a nice warm heated garage buried behind a half dozen cases of binary explosives and some antique furniture.

Yeah, I know....totally not cool.

Car looks pro buddy. To bad your not over on the east side anymore haha. What percent tint you got on there?

Are your side windows tinted too? I'm looking into tinting mine but washington says you have to let in 70 percent light. Ever had any problems with the cops with it?

I live in the Tri-Cites (WA) and when I got my GN 5 years ago when I was 16, there weren't too many around. Now I'd say there's 10-15 GN's/T-Type's in the Tri-Cities, from talking to people and seeing them run'n around!

I live in the Tri-Cites (WA) and when I got my GN 5 years ago when I was 16, there weren't too many around. Now I'd say there's 10-15 GN's/T-Type's in the Tri-Cities, from talking to people and seeing them run'n around!

I'll be you just started noticing them once you bought one.
Buy a mustang and then start noticing how many are around. :)

Actually, I know a couple of guys that have bought them just in the past 1-3 years. I've been a GN fan since I was 13 or 14 and always kept in eye out because they are pretty rare ya know...;)