You can type here any text you want

Front Clip bra....anyone make one for these cars?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
Front clip bra....anyone makes one for the '81 and up G-Body Buicks? (I've seen the Monte's is it the same)? :biggrin:

I would think so. I've seen one ona cutlass that use to run around here. Didn't look too appealing though.

Those things are like sandpaper to your finish. If you never drive on gravel you should be safe enough from chips and what not.

Florida car.......safe enough. :D

Just those dame love-bugs!

Darn things are like having acid spewed on your finish.:eek:

I have a bra for my gn that I never use make me a reasonable offer it is yours .It is like brand new,no rips or tears etc.

If bug guts are your concern. Then use a liquid wax, like DryWash'n'guard or turtle wax ICE as a wax coating. When the bugs attack your grille, hit them with the stuff and wipe away. You have to clean-up the bug guts quickly and not let them dry.

LeBra makes one for the 1985 Grand National but none specifically for 1981 base model Regals which is what I have.

I'm just wondering if the later clips are similiar to the 1981 clip, (ie grille, lens pods). I don't want any problems with fit, (I assume the front clips are the same so fit should'nt be a problem). Can anyone shed any life on this?

Eric??

I like Lebras they are very well made. The cost for me is $43.00 brand new with shipping! (I have to get it now....love bug season is almost here)!

Please....don't post your nitemare stories about scratching paint or damage. This does not apply. If installed correctly those problems would not arise. I've used them and never had such problems short of having to remove it to wash the car. :rolleyes:

This is only a guess...but Lebra probably lists it for the "Grand National" and not the base model Regal's due to hood ornaments on the base models. Just a thought.

Aaron

This is only a guess...but Lebra probably lists it for the "Grand National" and not the base model Regal's due to hood ornaments on the base models. Just a thought.

Aaron

Yep....later GN's don't have a hood ornament. I had that in mind....my concern is with the headlight bezels and grill. I've seen some bras with a fishnet type covering over the grill. That is a good idea to keep them buggers off of the radiator and not restict air. Hopefully it's fashioned that way.

My mother-in-law is great at sewing so the lack of a hood ornament opening on the bra won't pose a problem. I'll have it custom made, :D.

Waiting on Eric to shine some light....:rolleyes:. Thanks Aaron!

Back