You can type here any text you want

FS: 1984 Buick Regal T-Top 305

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smalls

Alright up for sale is a 1984 Buick Regal T-Top Auto on the floor 305 V8. Aside from the engine and rims the car is stock to the best of my knowldege. I used to work for a towing company and this car was part of my payment when the business went under. I presently don't have a title for the vehicle but I have the original plates/owner info/VIN # so a title can be applied for. Different states have different laws regarding things like this. The car has not been registered since 2000 so it has been off the road for 8 years. I would advise checking with your local DMV to see what you would need to title this vehicle.

Send me an e-mail at: nolimitsent@yahoo.com for pics

Car is located in Winona, MN

Let me know if your interested, just shoot me an offer!

Really not sure what kind of price to throw on this but we'll just go with something like $2800 OBO

Trades definitely considered
Could make a great track car!

do you have the contact info for the previous owner or was this a tow job never claimed......

do you have the contact info for the previous owner or was this a tow job never claimed......

Bit of both, car belonged to a guy i know, he then sold it to a couple guys who were well to say the least a little "fishy" if you know what I'm saying. They apparently never registered it, it got towed and obviously never claimed, and by law after a period of time the company can claim the vehicle in place of cost of storage.

Title can be applied for, different states have different laws, I live in MN and here it has to be 10 years, but I think places like WI its only 7, just depends on the state

City says cars gotta be GONE by FRIDAY! If not I get slapped with a huge fine.

First $1000 OBO TAKES IT!

It runs and drives so bring your trailer and take it home!

If its not gone by thursday night it goes to the scrap yard friday morning!

Back