You can type here any text you want

fs: 71 GS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

Guys, a local site I'm on had this posted for sale. He wants $2500. Looks like a neat ride. I don't know the guy, just thought someone here might be interested in it.
Cincinnati Street Racing
Ok this is a 1971 buick skylark Gs $2500 obo/Trades for civ/Teg
First off im not sure of mileage ill check tomorow.

Engine: chev 4.3 w/350 oversized oil pump, speed pro flat top pistons, all bearings and seals replaced, also used 229 (3.8) heads to raise compression to somewhere around 11 to1, edelbrock performer intake manifold and 500 cfm carb matched to a th350 transmisson. Also carter elec pump and aluminum lines.

(It has been stalling i believe due to a torque converter issue but will drive)

Body: great condition no visible rust though there are a few minor dings but nothing major. Mostly all stock and complete.

Interior: All pieces are there but the carpet is worn as well as the front bench seat. The rest is in very good shape ill add pics soon.

If your interested please call my cell 859 982 4738 or my home 859 635 2916 Thanks

This car would be a killer hybrid:)
bean5.jpg

bean6.jpg

i have to admit the rebuilt buick 350 i have sitting in my garage looking for a home would be perfect in that.

I don't see any GS parts. No badges, wrong grille, need to see the hood. Still looks like a solid car for that kind of money but I wouldn't put anything but a 455 down it it.

Still looks like a solid car for that kind of money but I wouldn't put anything but a 455 down it it.

Ditto. And is it me or does it seem like the 70-72 Skylarks sell cheaper than it's other A body cousins?

I'd love to own a Skylark one day. :cool:

Ditto. And is it me or does it seem like the 70-72 Skylarks sell cheaper than it's other A body cousins?

I'd love to own a Skylark one day. :cool:
I agree. I posted this b/c I thought it looked like a good price for what looked to be a solid car. If I had the extra $$$$, I'd by this Buick up in a second.

Back