You can type here any text you want

FS: Bobby Petersons 1985 T-type Regal race car (roller)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
Roller, no eng or trans. Certified to 7.50. Back halved. Fab 9 rear. 32 X 16 slicks. Air shifter set up for T.H.-400. MSD, DIS-4 ign. FAST “Classic” eng control w data-logger. Liquid intercooler. This car went low 8s in the 160s. Leaves hard, flat & straight. $15K. Many other additional parts also available. Bob Peterson. St. Paul MN. 651-489-0674.

I am not Bobby so please do not PM me any offers, just call the number above.

Thanks!

Some pictures,

Bobby02.jpg

Bobby04.jpg

Bobby13.jpg

Bobby15.jpg

Bobby22.jpg

Bobby20.jpg

Bobby27.jpg

Bobby24.jpg

Bobby07.jpg

Bobby08.jpg

Bobby10.jpg

I do not have any pictures of the interior but can tell you its red, all of it, no back seat (obviously), one seat total, cooler and pump for intercooler sit shotgun, the FAST and data logger are mounted to the dashboard.

As he says, there are additional parts but a full stage 2 there is not as it was shattered and the reason for this sale.

Over 40K invested in getting this car certified for the times. This is a great deal for someone that has a motor and is looking to get into racing right away. You will not need to do anything more to this car beyond installing your motor and transmission to go fast. Wait, I guess you will need a license to go as fast as this car can go but that would be it.

Thats all I can answer about the car, anything else, feel free to call Tom Shea Home phone until 9 pm 952-892-5669 Cell phone anytime (612)-209-9090 or Bobby Peterson at the number above.

Back